Report Abuse

Re: About my bad review.

I own at the Westin, 2BR week 52. We have been going there since the Westin was the Hyatt ( a long time ) we LOVE the island, but the Westin is a different story. For the fees owners pay the cleanliness and furnishings are awful. We own several timeshares, including Marriotts. Westin St John is a real disappointment in terms of owner satisfatction. In spite of my problems with the resort, here are some St John suggestions… Delbert Hill car and jeep rental (340) 776-6637 I like them because they are located right downtown and you can park in their lot, parking can get to be a problem sometimes. Starfish Market for Food Restaurants Asolare (great for sunsets) Zozo (also sunsets) La Tapa Morgans Mango Lime Inn The new sushi restaurant in the Starfish Market Plaza surprisingly good! Joes BBQ hut in the center of town (it is open air, you can’t miss it!) Miss Lucy’s in Coral Bay for Sunday brunch Skinny Legs in Coral Bay for the best burgers on the island Bars • Make sure you visit the Beach Bar Great entertainment and Sunday Jazz . • Woody’s Seafood shack